12,000+ Experts Worldwide plus UNIVents™
An SAAS Resource and Vendor Management Software
With over 30 years in the learning industry, Diane Wendt and her network of strategic partners can bring to the learning table matches made in knowledge heaven. (See Alliance Partners)
As part of Knowledge Connections, one of our featured key strategic partners is UNIVentures (www.UNIVentures.com) along with their founder Candace Cox where Diane was a partner for over 8 years. AtEz has collaborated with UNIVentures to bring not only the UNIVentures global network to our industry but we are proud to introduce their amazing SAAS tool UNIVents™ a licensed software management tool that fosters best practices and standards in the learning industry, including information-based decision-making, operational consistency, and zero-defect learning program, product and service deliveries to clients.
UNIVents™ is a licensed software management tool that fosters best practices and standards in the learning industry, including information-based decision-making, operational consistency, and zero-defect learning program, product and service deliveries to clients.
UNIVents™ allows you and your team to identify, deploy and manage faculty, trainers, vendors, partners and resources to best serve your clients. This SaaS system is built on organized processes that drive program results while saving time and budget.
Expert Contact Management
- Quick search and access to a complete repository of the experts, vendors
- Quick view expert details: Contact info, expertise, contracts, credentials, resumes, videos and critical historical data
- Quick view expert scheduling and product/service delivery
Client and Participant Management
- Quick search and access to a complete repository of your past, present and future clients
- Quick view client details: Contact info, contracts, budgets and program history
- Quick view client and meeting including participant scheduling
Event Management Software: Additional Features
- Automated Email System with Marketing E-blast functions
- Program Budget and Financial Management: Compatible with most billing systems
- Financial Reports: Listed by event, client, and expert to optimize profits
- Marketing and Promotional Features for your brand/logo
- Deadline and Milestones Tracking: Automated reminders
- Passport and Visa Tracking: Automated reminders for pending expirations.
- Metric Tracking: Quality Assurance and Accoutabililty tracking of experts, vendors, suppliers and venues
- Calendar with Searchable List Views (Month/Day/Expert)
- Scheduling Calendar: Allows automated instructor/expert bookings
- Quick View Event and Location Details
- Duplication of Events: Repeat deliveries in seconds if needed, without loss of important details
- Customizable Business Rules and Screen Layout criteria
Quick Search/Find capabilities for any and all criteria
To learn more contact AtEz at 480.703.3426 or email us.