Veterans in the Workplace Can Access Their VA Educational Benefits!!
While we know companies talk about supporting our veterans as they come home and enter the workforce- but what exactly does that mean? Do you know that there are millions of dollars waiting to be put in the pockets of your veteran employees and it requires minimal effort on your part to provide them access? Do you need leaders? coaches? Do you know that by attending excellent programs already in place that by taking these programs through the approval process, your veterans can access thousands of dollars in their pockets and not cost you a penny more??? Talk about an employee recruitment and retention benefit!!! Ask AtEz HOW!!!!
AtEz recognizes the important role our military/veteran personnel have served the United States. The U.S. retired military/reserve/Veteran is the best kept secret in the workplace and veteran education is a key to unlocking full potential. It has been the goal of AtEz for the last 20 years to help assimilate our service men and women including their spouses and dependents in a way that enables them to not only benefit from funding available to them but increases opportunities in the workplace. See how your ongoing programs when VA approved can benefit your veterans!
- Organizational Funding for Veteran Education : Organizations can provide access to additional funding to their active military, retired military & veteran employees and dependents by getting their workplace training certified in order to tap veteran funding. Veterans’ access to funding is a both a recruitment and retention advantage that is going untapped in today’s marketplace. Contact us to find programs for your organization’s servicemen/women and their spouses/dependents.
- Accelerate Degree Programs: Active/retired military & veteran service personnel can cut years off of degree requirements because of agreements already in place with major universities including all SOC schools. We can help individual veterans quickly put into place an accepted degree plan that fits their individual situation based on their priorities such as the school, degree preference, cost, format, location, etc. Contact us to take advantage of the excellent training they received while in service that already counts as credit toward their degree.
- Work with Employers/Military: AtEz works with both employers and active, retiree military & veterans from all services, their spouses and dependents to maximize use of educational benefits- both earned and deserved. By working with strategic partners, we bring workplace learning, higher education and military training together in a new way. We help take advantage of prior learning in the past to get that degree desired with a faster, more effective use of time and money.
- Management and Certification Training: AtEz works with employers to obtain approval for management training programs that enable their eligible employees to access their veteran benefits for approved programs over six months and under two years.
Want to maximize your educational benefits?
- Complete your degree?
- Certification programs?
- Access your educational benefits for employer training programs?
AtEz is committed to helping veterans and their dependents gain access to the full benefits they have earned and deserve.
To learn more contact AtEz at 480.703.3426 or email us.